It’s a generator of primitive’s form mesh mixed with spectre of audio. Through the analysis and visualization of the audio signal we can generate complex textures and shapes. The primitive FORMS can be chosen using the SHAPE dial. To which we can modify the dimension in number of vertices. As well as changing its color. At the same time we have absolute manipulation of the parameters of orientation and position of said texture. Finally we can save our configuration in presets, which will be loaded when the session is reopened.
• IMPORTANT this device requires the Render module to work.
• Ableton Live 10 / 11
• Max +8.1
• ++2GB GPU memory.
What you get:
• Max For Live – Visual generator device.
• This is a max for live module is no standalone software. You’ll need Ableton Live and Max 8 to run T3X2R.
• To visualize this generator you’ll need Render module.
• Only if it experiments complications which come from T3X2R and modules, a demand can be put on repair free.
• All our devices was tested and work on system OSX (intel / m1) or WIN.