Information that is collected
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Use of the information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide a better experience and provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a user record, of orders in the event that apply, and improve our products and services. It is possible that emails will be sent periodically, only to subscribers, through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit, these emails will be sent to the address that you provide and may be canceled at any time.
T3X2R is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting said file it is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a web recurrent. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service on its web.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy nor the protection of your data on those other third-party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time you are asked to fill in a form, such as user registration, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. & nbsp; In case you have marked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising, you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.