First effect of the T3X2R series.
Master effect applied to final visual rendering.
Effects work on 2 blocks in series (right to left).
The first Block contains 6 switch effects in series. Each switch can alter 14 different effects.
- BLUR: basic Gaussian blur.
- STATIC: noise feedback to color or monochromatic.
- PINCH: radial kaleidoscope.
- BLOW: drag the selected pixels border into the frame.
- ECHO: zoom feedback.
- GLTCH: cumulative random noise.
- KALED: mirrored kaleidoscope.
- TWIRL: twist with frequency and direction.
- DISPLACEMENT: X or Y offset of the alpha channel.
- RIPPLES: synced or manual ripples with frequency.
- WAR: scrolling with graphic functions.
- STROBE: on alpha channel, synced or manual with colorizer.
- ECLIPSE: circular mask with angle modifier.
- SLITSCAN: offsets the pixel border in the selected direction.
The second block:
- RGB: vertical and horizontal displacement.
- Feedback: simple feedback.
- Phantom: smooth freezer.
- Anime: inverted edge detect.
- Eclipse and famous SlitScan effect.
- Improvements in all parameters.
- IMPORTANT this device requires the Render module to work.
- Ableton Live 10 / 11
- Max +8.2 (no license required).
- ++2GB GPU memory.
What you get:
- Max For Live – Effect generator device.
- Endless combinations.
- This is a max for live module is no standalone software. You’ll need Ableton Live and Max 8 to run T3X2R.
- To visualize this generator you’ll need Render module.
- Only if it experiments complications which come from T3X2R and modules, a demand can be put on repair free.
- All our devices was tested and work on system OSX (intel / m1) or WIN.
View more: example