A portable tool for controlling your Ableton Live set.
This design uses a local network to access the device. By connecting with your favorite browser you can see the internal graphical interface of the device. You can remotely map and control up to 8 numerical parameters and 8 switch-type buttons.
Compatible with all types of cell phones, tablets and iPads. You just need to be connected to the same network!
Transform your mobile device in an interactive control for music and live performance.
Only come the ip address into browser on the device and connect you.
Fast, Easy and Free download.
- IMPORTANT this device don’t requires another T3X2R device to work.
- Ableton Live 10 / 11
- Max +8.2 (no license required)
- Install External Max Packages.
- Local network.
- 8 Mappable Faders
- 8 Mappable Buttons
- Control any Live parameter.
What you get
- 1 Max for Live device for remote control of Live.
- This is a max for live module is not standalone software. You’ll need Ableton Live and Max 8 to run T3X2R.
- To visualize and control internal GUI you’ll need local network (see help).
- Only if it experiments complications which come from T3X2R and modules, a demand can be put on repair free.
- All our devices was tested and work on system OSX (intel / m1) or WIN.